From:
"Reet ..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:35:09 PDT
Around New Years, I'm going to be away from home for a while, probably a
week or two, possibly but probably not much longer.

The problem is my ferrets.  I can't take them with me, I also don't really
want to, because I'll be travelling quite a distance and I don't think they
would take it too well, and I don't want to stress them.  I will probably
not have much time spare, either.

I'd love to find a ferret-sitter for the time I am away.  I can supply all
the cage, food, etc that they'll need, and I am willing to pay the sitter
as much as I can (although I unfortunatly have not much money).  I really
want to find someone who has/has had ferrets, so I know they're going to
someone who knows how to look after them.  Failing a decent sitter, I'm
going to have to find a cattery type place that will take them.  But, as
I'm sure you can understand, I'd far rather find a person knowledgable with
ferrets.

I'm in the Wellington region, but I am prepared to travel a small distance
away to ensure good care, but I am unable to travel too far, and I also
don't want to stress the ferrets more than nessicary (they don't like car
travel)

I know this is a bit early, but I'm trying to get things sorted so I can
ensure they have the best situation possible while I'm away, so I can get
my plans sorted out.

Please reply if you think you can help, or if you know of someone that
could help.

    Reet
    \__/
    (oo)