Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:21:28 -0400
Ed Lipinski posted today (yesterday) about tethering ferrets outside.  I
had to respond to this.  Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great idea.  I
just have one *major* concern.  No one mentioned anything about
*supervision*.  In fact, Ed's post almost made it seem (to me) that he left
them outside unsupervised.  I don't know about anyone else, but all but one
of my ferrets can get out of their harness within five minutes if you don't
watch them very closely.  Just something to consider :)

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, and Pixie [the escape artists] and =
Chitterbox [who's too fat to get out of his!])

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never going
to hurt."
Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398