From:
Silver Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 02:21:43 -0400
I too have ferrets who love to steal and hide sponges.  Mine have never
tried to eat them, but I'm sure if they did, it could cause a block, so to
be on the safe side, I keep all sponges out of fuzzy reach.

I also have a ferret who loves velcro.Go figure.  My Aunt had a problem
with her wrist and came in wearing a brace that closed with velcro and Moxy
went nuts trying to get that velcro off of her wrist.  Also any pair off
running shoes, that close with velcro are fair game in Moxy's eyes.  I have
given her bits of velcro, she claimed an eyeglass case of mine that had a
velcro closure on it, and all of her precious pieces of velcro are stuck
together like a toy train.  Every now and then you see the precious velcro
train follow Moxy across the floor to a safer hideyhole.  She has even
accidently picked up a small stuffed dog, who rides the "Velcro
Express",around the apartment.  It's a real hoot to watch.  And some people
wonder why I love these furry little creatures so much.......you never know
what they are going to steal from you next.  If you're not careful, it just
may be your heart!!!

Sally St. Germain and her 10 "Little Saints." YA RIGHT!!!
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I'm a ferret-a-holic!!!