From:
"Rev. Patrick J. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 02:33:16 -0600
I am attempting to compile a list of shelters, rescues and qualified
vets to be posted on a new site that when you access it you will have
information about each shelter/rescue or vet.

In order to be listed I will need the following information about each.

SHELTER/RESCUE LISTING

1)  Name of Shelter/Rescue
2)  Operators Name
3)  Address (Complete) {FFZ shelters please leave out}
4)  Phone #
5)  Email Address
6)  # of Ferrets currently in residence
7)  Adoption Policy
8)  Name, Address and Phone of supporting Vet (this is Required)
9)  Maximum residency
10) Licensed  (if so by what agency)
11) What Ferret/Animal Organizations you belong to
12) References

VET LISTING

1) Name of Vet
2) Address (complete)