From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 23:27:45 -0700
Today we ferret proofed our frontroom.  Well, by the end of the night my
refunding boxes were not ferret proofed and we wasted 5 hours doing this.
My question is- the ferrets by playing in this room seem meaner to each
other.  They pick on each other more, is this normal?  Fluff Fluff bumped
into everything which was so funny because my son said he was blind,
hehehe.  Guess he had a ball.  They have had free run of my 15X20 bedroom
and hugh bathroom for months.  So why all of a sudden are they meaner just
because they have more open space to play?

How long is it ok for a ferret to have seedy poop?  I know food can cause
this, but I have heard seedy poop can be normal...

Can anyone tell me how long is the longest their ferret's have slept?
Today seemed like two of the ferret's slept alot more then normal.

P.S. I have learned about some neat websites to talk about ferrets if
anyone wants to know them just email me.

Thanks for all your advice.

Debbie in WA