From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:08:35 -0500
Can anyone give me a clue as to what might be going on with Banditt, he
is about 4 months old and kind of on the chubby side.  This morning he
was out playing and I noticed that half of his tummy is blue is this
normal.  He is a dark sable and kind of slow.  He also has a hacking
type noise that he does, what is that from?????Any help would be
appreciated very much.

As an update on my deaf fuzzy she is doing excellent and learning the
sign language faster than I expected her too!

Lightning is just Lightning hyper as ever.

Love,
Mike and Paula - Dad & Mom
Banditt, Lightning and Lily - fuzzies
Doug, Bob and Nicole - human fuzzies