Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:27:23 -0400
Hello everyone.  I want to say a couple of things.  Firstly, I want to
thank everyone who sent me condolences on the loss of my Jake.  I tried to
send personal thank you's, and I think I got halfway thru the list.  To all
of you whom I havent gotten to yet, I'm sorry, and I want to let you know
how good each one made my SO and my daughter feel.  We still often go
through them (we printed them out to save with our memory book of Jake).
As a family, we so appreciated them, and are using them as part of our
healing process.  We still miss him tremendously, and our other 3 fuzzy's
are behaving rather strangely, but I'll wait it out a bit more before I
post asking for opinions.

Secondly, I want to apologize to the list as a whole, I realized that a few
people (maybe many?) were disturbed that I posted such a despondant message
when Jake died, and perhaps were turned off to this wonderful list as a
result.  This was my first loss, my first ferret, and I guess I used this
place as a shoulder and a platform to proclaim my great loss.  I'm sorry..
I have since found a few grieving chats, and I find that they are a great
source of comfort.  Thank you all again, you are so special, and I feel a
real connection to all the owners and thier ferrets on this list.

Best Regards,
-Celia
(Kes, Dax, and Odo-Bean - missing Jaky-Puddin', the gentle heart.)