From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 06:30:50 -0400
Hi everyone,

In my travels to find good ferret-related links for a new website I'm
working on, I came across the Pet Channel's "Critters" page, which is a
page about Fancy Publications magazines, including Ferrets.  Anyway, they
have a page which lists clubs and organizations, which I thought was really
cool... till I started reading it... WOW is some of that information WAY
out of date.  I've already written to the AFA to let them know that their
listing is wrong, but I was hoping that everyone could go check the list
out and if you know that a listing is wrong and you know who to contact to
correct the information, please let them know so they may alert the Pet
Channel and we can make this list of contacts up-to-date.

Just thought I'd alert everyone to this! :-)  Here's the page...

http://petchannel.com/critters/clubs/ferrets.asp

Happy Easter!

Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
http://www.ferretrescue.com
Looking for a ferret club in Pennsylvania?
Ask me about the Pennsylvania F.E.R.R.E.T. Club
and other ferret clubs in the state!