From:
Brenda Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:10:04 -0300
Hi there fert lovers.  I live in Nova Scotia were i think there are no
ferrets anymore.  Or maybe it just feels like that.  Any way I have two
questions.

1. what do you use to keep the ferrest flealess when they go out doors and
please remember i do live in canada where i can not find even a ferret
treat.

2. How do i get my ferret and new dog to become friends.  We have had my
baby fert for 4 years but we now have a dog for a year now and we cant let
them play together.  The dog thinks the ferret is a toy and wont leave him
alone and the ferret things the dog is a monster and cant stop bitting her.

Please help and suggestions whould be great.
My email is [log in to unmask]

bye for now love
Leroy(the white fert) "were is the dog I want his nose
Josee(the dog) "look a little white toy"
Brenda(mother at the end of her rope)

P.S.  I cant believe the information on the FML i wish i had had the
internet three ferrets ago.