From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 06:00:15 PST
Write the letter to Marshall's, send copies of the vet bills and a letter
from the vet, stating what he found.  But be prepare to get a letter back
stating that they need to have the anal gland, removed, put into a solution
to be sent to them.  I know this will happen, because I had to go thru this
with Tazz, because they sprayed her to early too.  But we opted not to put
her thru surgery again, they did offer to give us another ferret, and keep
her too.

Marie and her 6 kidlets