Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 17:31:28 -0500
Hi Everyone.

I've decided that my sweet Gracie needs a playmate  (Okay... she *told*
me I am not very good at playing ferret games and requested a suitable
friend).  I live in Southern Maine and would love to adopt a friend for
Gracie.  Is there anyone in my area that is looking for a loving,
permanent, responsible new home for their fur-baby?

Her personal ad is as follows: (as spelled out with raisins)

One year old single, slender, slinky, silky- furred, petite, spayed female
looking for irresponsible, fun-loving, mischevious M or F playmate for
meandering walks around the pond, playful times in a plastic bag, and
snuggly nights in a hammock!  Non-smoker, non-biter preferred.  Must love
Ferretone, affection, love, attention, and be comfortable with the
certainty of a permanent home/relationship.  Fondness of raisins optional.
Please respond to [log in to unmask]

Well? :-)  If anyone knows of a suitable fert looking for a new home in our
general area, please contact me.

Thanks!

Renee and Gracie