From:
"Anthony J. Kidd Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 08:17:47 -0500
My husband and I live in Northwestern Ohio.  We have been adopted by 5
ferrets at this time.  We want to open our own ferret shelter.  The area we
live in have been putting ferrets that are taken to the human society.  We
want to raise people's awareness that ferrets are not smelly, discusting
beasts(this is what we are being told).  We of course do not believe this
for a second!!

We would like to recieve any information that anyone could send to us that
might be helpful in getting a shelter started in our area.

Does anyone have a list of vets in our area that are ferret friendly?  We
have a great vet for our fuzzies but would like to know if their are
anymore in the area?

Hope to hear from anyone that can help us get a much needed shelter started
in our area!!!

Jacqueline & Anthony
Hugs and Kisses to the fuzzies:)