From:
Amy Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:31:44 EST
Well I guess that ferret math must bet X 2 because the first time it struck
I went from 1 to 2.  Today I got 2 more.  4 fuzzies in all.  I went to
Petco(I know, I know, but a fuzzu os a fuzzy and you can't blame these
because of were they are from) I don't know exactly what colors they are
but i'm going to try and look it up.  They are light and Very cute..  I
think they were weened a little too soon, becasue one was sucking on the
other toes.  Athena and Apollo really wanted to play with them but they are
2 little.  When Apollo went for his last shot for a year they weighed him
in at 3 lbs... he is 12 weeks old Athena weighed in 1lb 7 oz.  We took the
babies(they don't have names yet just had them 3 hrs or so) one weighed
207grams, the other 230 grams they are both girls.

Well i'm going to go i'll update you later.
Amy
Apollo
Athena
And the 2 baby girls