From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:19:18 EST
Hi.  I am not a frequent poster (I usually dont have much to say), but - I
checked out the Pet Warehouse website, and although they seem to have good
prices, I will only shop at The Ferret Store (www.theferretstore.com).
They ship their items very fast, and they offer services such as plain
packaging on orders to California (which is a wonderful service for us
"lawbreakers"!) Plus, The Ferret Store does a lot to help shelters with
special prices, and they donate to a lot to clubs and shows, and that means
a lot to me.  The other thing I like about them is that they will beat any
competitors price, as long as you are matching another catalog or internet
site.  The nice thing is that you can do the pricematch online, and not
have to call them.

This is not an ad, but I feel credit should be given where credit is due.

K.S., Bonnie and Clyde - undercover and quiet in CA...