From:
Tracilyn Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:01:02 EST
Hello fellow FMLers.... I have some great news for anyone in the Green Bay,
WI area.  I have found a WONDERFUL ferret vet.  So, if anyone is looking
for a vet, please consider seeing Dr. Sarah Wolfe at the Animal Hospital of
De Pere.  She showed excellent knowledge of ferrets and their diseases and
she took time to explain things.  And while my ferrets have seen her only
for vaccinations, I have no qualms about taking my babies to her for more
serious things.  I have been calling and "interviewing" many vets over the
last few weeks, and she was the most cooperative and seemed to be the most
competent of the many vets i spoke with.

If anyone would like to ask me any questions about her please email me.

Chewie: " I like the new Doc, mom.  She's nice"
Crash: " Back off loverboy, this Doc is mine"
Flo Jo: "Mom, why did the boys get to go for a ride?"