From:
ferretsrcool <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:53:39 -0800
This may be a silly question, but it is perplexing me.

Do ferrets fart?  I did not think they did...but on more than one occasion
while holding my ferret lately I have gotten wind of a foul odor that I
cannot blame on my roommate's dog...or my roommate.  (And no, it is not me)
If that is what it is...boy these little critters give new meaning to the
phrase "silent but deadly." I certainly hope it's not some kind of stomach
upset.  Whatever it is, it sure packs a punch!

Love to the fuzzies...

Ann