From:
"Erin T. Sabater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:47:35 EST
Hello Everyone,
I'd like to thank everyone who answered my FML posts a couple of days ago,
regarding my Little baby Tsunami, the deaf panda.  For those of you who
answered my post or read it on the FML, I'd like to give you an update.

I called the MF offices today and spoke to Mary, in customer relations.
She was very kind and willing to help me out in this matter.  Once I obtain
a certificate from the vet stating her deafness, Mary will work something
out with the petstore I purchased Tsunami from.

I didn't mention the problem with being unable to find her tattoos at this
time.  I will do that later if she seems to go into heat...until then I
will let that ride.  ( since I have the guarantee papers on her)

I will keep all of you posted as to the final outcome of this situation.
If it weren't for all of you who answered my posts, I wouldn't have had
the phone numbers and names of people to contact at MF's.  Thank you!!!

God Bless,
Erin and The Kids (Ayla, Kato, Rikki, Cocoa, Cinder and Tsunami)