From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:27:04 PST
Ok...I had to do it.  I saw the plastic Easter Eggs at WalMart and as
always thought "hmmmm Chimi and Pepe would have fun with that"...so I
bought them....Actually, this is the first time my Fiance has grabbed
something and said "Let's get it for them!"....

Well..they love the eggs..I dumped all twelve on the ground and Pepe and
Chimi look like deranged Easter bunnies pushing them around and throwing
them with their noses.  I put a piece of food inside a couple of them and
it is noisy mayhem!!  Especially when they throw the eggs on the tile...

Last night it was time to watch a movie and the boys were busy hiding
Easter eggs...and my Fiance couldn't stand the noise...so he says "Let's
put all those away for right now" yea...right...as if we would be able to
find all 12.  So, down on our hands and knees...Chimi and Pepe were
thrilled!!  It was a true Easter Egg hunt.  We pulled them out from under
the bed, dresser, pillow cases, and everywhere... the boys would start
dooking and war dancing everytime we found one..it was so cute...they were
either cheering us on or mad we had found their eggs...I put them in a bag
as we went along - we recovered 10 (not bad) and when I picked up my bag,
there were 10 eggs and 2 ferrets pretending to be Easter bunnies rolling
about inside!!

Oh how these boys are the light of my life.

Stephanie, Chimi (Thank you Easter Bunny) & Pepe (BOK! BOK!)