From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 02:52:22 -0800
ok, I finally got a links page on TImmy's website's resources page with the
infamous NBC nightside report of toxic waste intentionally being put into
the fertilizer that goes on food crops..  The farmers don't know as it's
not disclosed on the bags.  It's legal in 26 states here in the US.  The
video is from 10/16/97, at 3am.  I've not seen it on daytime news, they
think Clinton's bedroom habits are much more important..

I personally think this contributes to the high cancer rate our ferrets
have compared to other countries.  Last summer a vet in Japan asked me to
send him enough supplies for a year's worth of cancer in ferrets.  I had
to ask how many ferrets that was?  His answer??  oh, 4-5 ferrets.

The video link is 20 mb in size, so there's also the audio only, about 2
mb.

If you have other very useful links i'd be open to suggestions (via private
email, pls.).

take care, stay healthy:)

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret