From:
kirstin ror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:01:11 PST
hello all, my fert william got his first distemper booster last week, and
he has put on a pound since that time.  It's not an alergic reaction , not
swelling or anything he has just started to bulk up.  he has grown about 3
inches in lenght and is just as fat as you you want.  any suggestions as to
why he suddenly started chubbing up, is it just a growth spurt or something
or do babies just grow really fast.  He's going back to the vet tomorrow
for earmite shots, and I will ask her about it but i thought i would check
with all you people out there because you have a bit more ferret experience
than she.

kisses to all from william and kirstin