From:
Jack Lechelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:08:15 EST
My own ferret Felix, who is by far the smartest, has a tendency to start
licking us and then begins biting.  Does anyone know why this is?  At first
I thought he wanted attention but when we pick him up and cuddle him, he
will still do it.  Even after we do the scruff and "no," he will continue.
It almost seems that he thinks we are food and he is trying to snack on us.
Anyone experience this frustrating bit of parenthood?

Thanx