Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:31:39 -0800
Hi folks,

Since I posted about them, I've had enough private email requests for these
icons that I felt justified sharing them publically and pestering the rest
of you with the spam (sorry!).  So, wear them in good health!  ;-)

To install, save a Memo with "DATEBK3" on the first line, then
"#aferret=code" etc, one per line, #a through #z, and #A through #Z if you
have a P3.  See the DATEBK3 homepage for details.  (Also, don't do what I
did and decide to rearrange all your icons while you're at it... I'm STILL
re-associating them!  Doh!!!  Just replace the ones you don't want/use.)

For those of you who are wondering what on earth I'm talking about:
DATEBK3 is a very powerful datebook planner for the PalmPilot.  You can
attach icons to various events, and these icons can be customized.  They
are tiny, though (smaller than your fingertip) and have to be specified
in hexadecimal.

Here are my icons:

ferret:         c0c0606070b81c33
DVM:            00caaac4006c5444        (vet visit)
vaccination:    020b142a68708000
ear swab:       030304081020c0c0        (ear cleaning time!)
litterbox:      0000fcc2bf613f00
Totally Ferret: 0077242724242400        (buy/order more!)
flea:           0000fffdff54aa00        (ivermectin dose duetime)
nail clipping:  023c44849ca46221
cage cleaning:  ffaaffaaffaaffaa
hammock:        000000817e300000

I use one of the standard "heart" icons for heartworm reminders, too.

Fame has already come; the DVM and flea icons have already been shared (by
permission) to a canine P3 website.  <G> Once I get around to moving my
home website to its new location, I'll put all of these up there, too.

I tried really hard to make a ferret face with a mask, it just didn't work,
so the ferret icon is a full body outline.

Megan & her five ferrets (Grover, Onyx, Loki G., Satinka & Cherry)

--
Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C.       | North Cascades Chiropractic Clinic
Tel/FAX 360-853-9023            | Concrete, WA