From:
Penny Pease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:19:35 -0500
Hi everyone,
I guess its high time I introduce myself and my baby.

My name is Penny and my ferrets name is Duke of Foo (we call him either
Duke or Foo).  He is about 5 months old.  This is my very first ferret and
so far things are going well except that I want to let him have the run of
the house, but I am so afraid he will get caught somewhere, get outside or
somehow get hurt because I am inexperienced at ferretproofing the house.
Can you all offer me any advice on this?  Am I being "too" paranoid?  I
want to have him run free but I still keep him in his playhouse most of the
time.  (I have a large playhouse with three levels for him).  I wouldn't be
paranoid with a cat, should I be that much with Duke?  He is litter trained
and so sweet, I would just die if I let him get hurt.

Also, I wonder, where could I get little clothes to fit him?  IS there a
special doll size that works?  He wouldn't wear them except to special
places :)

Thank you so much!
Penny