From:
Daniel Poryanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 21:11:08 EST
Hello all,
As you may remember, I'm the paraniod dad who thought his Jinx had
Lymphoma.  Well, Jinx goes in for surgery this morning 3/3/99.  The Vet
will be looking for Adrenal disease and while he's there he'll take care of
whatever else he can.  I hope that it is only his adrenal and nothing more
complicated since Jinx is 6+ yrs.  young and I know the risks of surgery at
such an age.

You people have been my extended family now for 18 months, we've laughed
together, fought amongst ourselves, and cried over our losses...TOGETHER.
Will all of you please keep Jinx in your thoughts and say a short prayer
for his full recovery?

I love you Jinx, I'll be thinking and worrying about you all day til you
come home safe.  My Valentine.

Hugsandkissestothefuzzies
Daniel Poryanda