From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:23:14 -0600
I just got the e-mail to Marshall's, and sent in a report about the affects
of fish on ferrets, with medical and physical reasons why it is not good
for them(stinky!!) and the affects of corn on them when it is high on their
list of ingredients.(pH balance, stones, etc..)

I don't know what they're going to say!!  I suggested high-protein beef in
place of herring meal(2nd ingred.) and cod fish(4th ingred), and in place
of corn(3rd ingred) more animal fat & protein, and soybean flour/meal.  I
also said that if they didn't want to get rid of the fish, that they could
use some sort of harmless, flavorless odor-neutralizer!!

I told them I could gather a small circle of ferret owners to test-market
their *more healthy*(!!!!!!!!) ferret food!!  If anybody is interested in
this, please write to me at [log in to unmask] and have your name
somewhere in the body in case they ask for the list of names that would be
willing to try this stuff if they do it.  Truckloads of tankies and ferret
hugs and kisses!!!!!!

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars

BTW: I hope they read it and try it!!!!!
PS: The Marshall's e-mail is
web:     www.marshallpet.com