Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:00:34 -0400
From:
Matthew Ardill & Siani Evans <[log in to unmask]>
just read in the paper that the 19 year old mother in the recent case of
the ferret attacking the infant has had more charges laid against her
which included, among other things, cruelty to animals!  happy day!  her
boyfriend has also been charged with a bunch of stuff in relation to the
case.

randy, if that was partly your doing, good work.

on the subject, the Toronto star photographer was at our place on Friday
trying to get a shot of us and the furkids for the article, so it looks
like it's going ahead.  she used two full rolls of film, but i'll be amazed
if she got just one good shot.  no idea when or anything because the guy
i'm writing for tells me nothing, but it looks good.

BTW, Randy, i hope you don't mind but it has a bit of a plug saying that
people considering getting a ferret for a pet should get in touch with the
Ferret Aid Society for information about ferrets or about adopting a needy
ferret.  i thought you were the best person for anyone to talk to about it
if they were just starting to look.

siani