Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 00:16:18 PDT
From:
Dawn Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
For everyone that is a ferret lover, and for everyone that enjoys a webpage
thats had a lot of time spent on it, there is a new webpage just for you!

Some of you may have visited my site before, Its called Zedo's Ferrets Main
Cage.  It has been up for awhile now, but this is the first time I have
posted anything about it.  My site contains lots of info, pictures, midi
files, ferret chat room ( that I personally guarantee that there is someone
always in there), ferret discussion board, search query, tons and tons of
ferret and animal related links, and much much much more.  Also note, that
my site will never be complete!  How could it be when it is being changed
1-2-3 times a week.  I would also like to suggest to everyone whom is an
animal lover of any kind, I recommend checking out my animal cruelty page.
These pictures changed my life forever, and they just may change yours!
But be careful though, the pictures are a very harsh scene of reality, and
if you have a weak stomach I would take caution.  I myself have a weak
stomach and it took me quite a bit to make the page, because I would just
break down and cry from the pictures.

Other than that page, all of my other pages are for ferrets, and other
animals.  And if you do not like what I have on my page, or something I
said you disagree with, then drop me a line and I will fix it!!  So I
invite all of you to stop by Zedo's Ferrets Main Cage at
http://www.bright.net/~nubee/

Sign my guestbook, and be sure to use my message/discussion board.  This
board can be used to post everything from ferret supplies needed, to a
posting of lost animals.  My goal is to help my page to help ferrets and
all of you that are ferret lovers!!!

Thanks very much,
Dawn M. Schwartz  (Zedo)

member of the Buckeye Bandits Ferret Club  (Ohio)