Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:46:07 -0600
From:
Jennifer C McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all!
I'm new to the FML and have been reading the postings for a few days now.
I wonder if anyone can help settle a disagreement between my husband and
me.  He has recently been giving our fuzz-butts some popped popcorn as
treats.  I told him I didn't like the idea because I didn't know if it
could hurt them or not.  I think he may be slipping them the treats when
I'm gone, and I need some idea of what to say to make him stop if it is
indeed bad.  Thanks!

Meet my terrific trio:
Nicki - the mother, a beautiful sable female I have cared for for over 2
        years.
Bobbi - the 1 yr. old, bob-tailed twin. Nicki accidently bit her tail off
        at birth (mistaking it for the abilical cord?).  She has this cute
        little bud of a tail that looks like a bunny tail when she's
        exited.

Shelby- the other twin, this sable cutey has a a diamond shaped mark on
        her forhead that appeared around Christmas.  She loves to crawl
        around in my shirt and tickle me to death.

Jennifer, Nicki, Bobbi, & Shelby