Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:15:23 -0400
From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
I've been reading about seedy poops for well over a week now.  If my
interpretation of seedy poops is the same as all of yours (actually kind of
grainy, light brown and stinky) my ferrets have had seedy poops for as long
as I can remember and they are perfectly healthy.  They eat a mix of foods,
TF/Eukanuba/Kitten Chow which I've been trying to get them off of with
little success, they eat around everything else and eat the KC.  What do
you consider seedy poops?

Names -- I just renamed my beautiful, fat and healthly Silver Mitt.  His
new name is Eric Cartman, you South Park fans will understand this, also
know as fat a_s!