Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:40:11 -0700
From:
My elderly sable, Angel Baby, was quite ill earlier in the year.  She lost
a lot of weight and became very thin and dehydrated, but with lots of Duck
Soup and force feeding and watering, she has gained almost half a pound in
3 months..(I should have such a problem).

She now eats the Duck soup from a dish (at the table of course).  Now,as
she is more active and appears to be getting her energy back, I would like
to encourage her to return to regular ferret food.

So far she has turned up her snooty nose at TF, Ultra Blend or Kaydee, the
3 ferret foods I give my herd..I like them to have a variety in case I run
out of one.  Angle Baby only wants to eat the soft food and liquid portions
of the Duck Soup recipe I use.

I have slowly added ferret kibble to the mixture but she ignores this and
refuses to eat it.  Any Ideas on how I might coax her back to TF and its
like?  I have tried tossing a couple of spoonful's with ferretone, mixing
with kitten food ( which she will eat)..she picks out the kitten food..we
call them ferret twinkies.  She is to thin to deprive her of any food and
besides thats not my shtick.  On another front, I haven't been bitten (on
purpose..I don't count the excited accidents) in a week by the wild
creatures, Daphne, Daisy and Shy Violet.  I am really pleased with the rate
these kids have rehabilitated, and so are ny hands and cheek.

Daisy now comes to be picked up and Shy Violet will come to her name and
usually will allow me to pick her up..she just does not like being
surprised.

Daphne remains the character of the 3, wonderfully active and a clown,
smart and sassy, she has Daddy Russ twisted around her dainty white paw.

Don't tell the other girl, but she is really the most beautiful of the
herd.  My Daphne Odoura bush is almost in bloom..what a wonderful scent and
such beautiful glossy white flowers!  I want to get a picture of her posed
in front of her name sake..tho I call her Daphne Odorura.

Same for Shy Violet and Daisy, they get pictures with their patron flower
namesakes.

Ok..I'm strange.
elle..the human
Amelia and Stormy the cats
Angel Baby..grumpy queen of the house
Bismarck and Wilhelm..royal men of the family
Xena on loan
Daphne, Daisy and Shy Violet..my little bouquet of flower children, just
blooming ,like mad