Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:10:27 -0700
From:
Thor Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I wanted to send in a quick note to thank everyone who responded to my
post re Dumpy!

I got so many responses and a lot of wonderful advice, I am now also
subscribing to the adrenal/insulinoma list FAIML and picking up new
information and feeling more confident.

I will be answering all of my mail, but it is taking me a little while
since i received so many!

The Club Ferret Las Vegas had its monthly meeting on Saturday, at the 24
Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter, and it was great!  we had fun events such
as cup tipping contest, tube racing, cutest male and cutest female, raffle.

Dumpy won the cutest male contest (Which i figuered he would..LOL) although
the competition was strong!

He also entered the cup tipping contest, and was the first to tip the cup
although it didn't count as he tipped it with his butt.....:)

I entered him to the tube racing contest as well before realizing that he's
to big to fit into the tube, this skinny boy is not so skinny anymore,

Dr Jyll Rubin was also there with her mobile clinic to give shots - exams-
microchipping for anyone who wished to do so, she could hardly recognize
him, and couldn't belive the changes in him.

She felt that Dumpy could do with a little weight loss, and that he was
NOT eating to little!  so i am serving him smaller portions although still
every 3-4 hours and let him eat what he wants.

Lucky has completely changed color after her her coat change and surgery
for incomplete spay and left adrenal, she looked like a fake blond and is
now very dark, almost black!  and shorthaired.

Liza on the other hand has always had short hair and never before had a
winter coat, and is now growing long hair , this changes in her coat are
after she's been getting a portion a day of Bobs chicken gravy....
coincidence?  i don't think so, same thing happened with Truls when i fed
him Duck soup after he had this stubborn diahrreah, he got well and grew
his coat to a wonderfull fluff that reminds me of the pink panter after
being dryed in the machine!

They all get the chicken gravy on a daily basis and are doing so well!  i
made a batch for CJ at the 24 Carat shelter to give to the sick ones.

Well that's all for me, Once again Thank You for your responses and i will
be answering personally in time.

Sincerely
Josephine,
Liza : look mommy, now i'm the pretty girl !
Truls : fluff fluff hop hop can i have a cheerio ?
Lucky: what was that? No, i'm the princess.... a dark princess...
Humpter Dumpty Man: Yawn..Who's the cutest male....?