Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:55:13 -0600
From:
Jacqueline Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
A few weeks ago, one of our ferrets got up on the rat cage (where she
'couldn't' go...) and was bitten on a toe by a rat with mycoplasma lung
infection.  (This is very hard to treat in rats.  It's like TB.)  The toe
is not healing very fast, in spite of treatment with Baytril.  There isn't
anything in the literature on mycoplasma and ferrets, as far as I can tell.
Does anyone out there have info on treating mycoplasma infections in
ferrets?  If you do, please contact me!

Thanks,
Jacqueline