Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 05:10:17 -0400
From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Trudi,
Just read your article on nose thumping and how right you are!!!!  When I
bought my first fuzzy(Tazy) I also purchased a book at the same time and
in this book it recomends nose thumping as a form of training for nipping
ferrets!!!  I was appalled at the idea of this!!!!  As a sensible human
being I was able to figure out for myself that this type of training could
be harmful to these delicate little baby's.  I preceeded to scruff him
instead and it worked out beautifully!!!  I believe ferrets noses are very
sensitive and if thumped to hard can start bleeding!!!  So anyone out there
thats using this form of training needs to be VERY VERY careful in fact,
should stop using this method before your fuzzy gets hurt!!!!!

Thanks Trudi,
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble