Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:09:51 -0700
From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
I have both, a huge rice box in my living room, and a HUGE sand box in my
kitchen.  I bought 100lbsf clean sifted sand, the kind meant for sand
boxes, added a couple gallons of water..voilla..PERFECT for digging and
tunneling, though someone back when I first posted this brought up a good
point about bacteria building up, because the box is closed up when the
ferts are not using it, has a good point, so I have decided to change it
every couple of months..it is only a $1.99 per 50lbs of sand..not bad for
cheap entertainment..THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.  It is kept next to the
sliding glass door in the kitchen..because it is impossible to lift, but
easier to drag to clean out.

The rice box , they also love, though not with the same vigor as the sand
box.  YES THEY DO EAT IT, actually Chandler is usually the only guilty
party of that..he makes wonderfully rice patties..I mean rice poopies, In
the SEVERAL months I have had it he has suffered NO ill affects from eating
it..JUST MAKE SURE you DONT use the instant rice of any kind.

Summer is coming up, I want to get them a wading pool next, used of course
only with supervision.

Bob C...... I LOVED YOUR POEM

June Louis and the zoo