Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 02:18:46 EDT
From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Well,
got the test results done today and guess what???  My ferrets still have
GIARDIA... you know this is all because of a Very Bad Breeder in Brighton,
Michigan... the vet says this is one of the worst cases...why???  because
they were breed with the giardia.... so now i am going to use something
from azmira... i wished i had used irt in the first place...i would have
saved over $1000.00 dollars if i had...

just to let everyone know i have been testing my ferrets for the last 3
weeks and it just showed up today....see like i said before...it doesnt
always show up the first couple of times...

well i will keep everyone posted and let you know what happens...
you know its a real shame that some breeders cannot take responsibility for
the health and welfare of their ferrets...

but thank goodness there are more GOOD BREEDERS that do care about their
ferrets and WILL TAKE responsibility when something goes wrong!!!

take care,

Trudi and the 13 terrorists!!!!