Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:00:04 -0700
From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Hello again!  I want to thank Susan, Dick, Lynn, Stephaine, Sukie, Margie,
and Matthew for sending me all encouraging e-mails.  Elwood did fine the
surgery.  He just looks kinda a funny with his bald spot.  Jake is being a
good boy to.  He's not being to rough with him.  Actually he was awfully
nice to him when he came home Thursday.  It's almost like he knows
something is up.

Well now we wait.  The Dr. sais we should have results back early next
week.  Our fingers and paws are crossed for good measure.

Thank you again!  You are all wonderful people.  Always there in good and
bad times.

Happiness,

Janis, Jake and Elwood (a.k.a. Frankinstein)