Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:10:06 -0400
From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
My poor fuzzies have the itchies something fierce.  I give them Ferretone,
brush them several times a week and have a humidifier going all the time --
does anyone have any other remedies?

I have also found something outstanding to help with shedding.  For anyone
who knows of a tack shop (selling saddles etc).  There is a product that I
have always used on my horse for shedding called "slick-n-easy" they are
only a few $$$, I've also seen them sold in stores for alot more to remove
lint from sweaters.  Well anyway, it gets more hair off the ferrets in less
time than anything I've ever seen.  It is safe, the ferrets kind of like
it, but keep in mind it smells horrible!

Dooks