Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:24:33 -0600
From:
Julie Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
I have a couple of questions for the ferret owners who use carpet in their
cages.  Some of you have said you use indoor/outdoor carpet.  Doesn't this
carpet have rubber on the underside?  Also, how do you keep the carpet
attached to the floor so that the fuzzbutts cannot dig it up?  Appreciate
any and all replies, as my babies are tired of hard, cold floors!

Julie & her 6 sets of slippers.....make that  12!!!