Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 06:53:58 -0700
From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Last night, going on 8, I left my town home to go drop off my rent check,
it is nearly dark as I make my way across the meadow that separates me from
the managers building, when lo and behold I spot a ferret cruising down the
side walk at a good clip, thank goodness this handsome boy is attached to a
lead and his owner.  I yelled from a 100yards away for her to stop for a
minute..that minute turned into an hour1/2.  After speaking for a couple
of minutes and telling her about my fur babies, I invited her over for a
visit.  This is how I met Yakiri, (pronounced Yuh-keere) and her ferret
Remmy, I believe it is short for Remmington ferret.  (I use to have a boxer
named the same) Yakiri has another ferret named Ookie (sp?) We had a great
visit, her Remmy and my 4 got along TERRIFIC, we spent the whole time
watcing them play and yaking about ferrets, she also is a list member.
Remmy is a huge sable cinnamon to chocolate in color and he has the cutest
snubbed nose, he is a MF ferret..but I just could not get over how big he
is, she told me at his best weight, he weighed 4.5 lbs, pretty good for an
MF ferret, and he is 2ish, correct me if I am wrong Yakiri.

It is just nice to have someone close by that I can take my ferrets for a
walk with, and we are also potential babysitters for each others ferrets.

Dooks to all,
June, Louis and the zoo