Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:55:10 -0400
From:
I was very busy cleaning up the dishes and "Princess" one of my three
ferrets, thought she would help.  I loaded the dishwasher, closed the door
and turned it on.

YUP!;-(

After about ten minutes I realized my ferret count was only two!  I went
on a frantic search and finally, I opened the dish washer and to my horror
there lay my sweet totally drained, steamed and gasping Princess.  I
quickly placed her in the sink with tepid water to revive her.  We were
very, very lucky.  I am so grateful that my baby girl survived this
horrible experience.  Princess is back to her charming self and I am still
shaken by this almost tragic ending.

Warning:
~~~~~~Please count your ferrets before closing any door!~~~~~~
Always, Peachy
Princess, Lacey and Whiskey