Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 16:44:40 -0500
From:
First and foremost, this little post is just "My Opinion"....

Obviously, I'm behind on my reading of the FML so I do apologize for the
late post to this subject.

Everyone has their own opinion about the Three Different Ferret Magazines
available to us.

What I've noticed with all three magazines; Ferrets, Modern Ferret and
Ferrets USA is this:
*They ALL publish "Good and Bad" Info.---I don't have to like it but I
 try to chaulk it up to "human error".
*For the sake of the ferrets and the good info published within the
 three different magazine, I persoanlly choose to purchase them all.
*However, for the same sake, which is the ferrets, I believe its
 wonderful to let the individual magazine know when they published
 something incorrect.

My favorite magazine "use to be" Modern Ferret.  In the first, say 12
beginning issues, the magazine was shorter but held more informative
articles and pictures and from many different sources.  I persoanlly
believe that the latest say, 9 issues, of the magazine is longer with
number of pages but seems to be filled with the "owner/operators" own
personal pictures, advertisements for said magazine or articles written
by themselves rather then other sources.  Personally, I don't think that
the centerfold for issue #21, was something to be proud of.  A rabbit and
ferret are considered a pedator & prey.  (yes, I know there is exceptions
to every rule, but education should be the key)

The bottom line with all three magazines--they are a business providing a
service to those that will buy.  Errors will happen and not everyone will
be happy with the results all of the time.

Just my two cents worth.  Happy Easter to All!