Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:27:35 -0500
From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Have you ever experience love at first sight?
>Surrounded by a throng of dazzled admirers was the most exquisite ferret
>in Gods creation... I had to go closer.  It was not easy.  When I
>eventually made my way next to the woman holding this angelic poetic
>vision-my heart was thumping.  There before me was such a vision that I
>realized I had fallen in love at first sight.  Later that day, I learned
>that Judy was the woman holding this dream ferret.

This is DAF White Russian NZ.  When I took him to a show in Cincinnati all
day long we had folks just lined up to see him.  Judy weaseled me into
letting her have him!  I am so glad she did because he has a wonderful
home with wonderful folks!

Jusy put up a place to see Russian, but I have another one!  You can see
him at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521/russian2.jpg
[Moderator's note: I see russian.jpg there, but not russian2.jpg     BIG]

Also some of his offspring are visions, too!

DAF Nickelodeon NZ at
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521/nick2.jpg
DAF Pandemonium NZ at
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521/mona2.jpg
DAF Russian Roulette at
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521/rolly.jpg
DAF Chardonnay at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521/char.jpg

Expect to see some offspring from these beauties this year, too!

Amy Flemming

Flemming Farms - Michigan, USA
Breeding for Quality Ferrets
American, Australian, German, and New Zealand bloodlines
Come see us at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521

Weasel Watchers Ferret Rescue - Michigan, USA
Helping Needy Weasels

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism"