Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 05:42:06 -0800
From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Some time ago I posted about Moonsong Slinky Sam being my special friend.
He would lay in my arms as I worked on the computer helping me design web
pages and such.  Well, he went over the Rainbow Bridge a while ago.  I
really missed by computer buddy.  Tried several other ferrets and they just
did not seem to want to be the really special one.  So yesterday Sam's son
kind of bugged me a bit.  He's a big, smelly, full hob who is our senior
breeding hob this year.  Well, I picked him up and went into the computer
room to "talk" a bit.  Lo and behold!  He just curled up in my arms, draped
on hand across my arm and stared at the computer screen.  He would squirm
around and bit as I snuggled him, but basically just dozed as I worked.
Such a wonderful, warm feeling having a ferret computer buddy again.

Only one problem, I'll have to take a bath after every computer session.
He STINKS!

Judy Moon - Moonsong Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/2978