Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:49:52 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Has anyone seen the flying saucers in American Science and Surplus Catalog?
They only cost a few bucks.  We used to have one which Meltie loved but
which lost the feature of redirecting itself whenever it hit something so
we got two new ones for the ferrets.  Warp is losing her vision slowly but
these things have bright flashing lights, so when we start one on the
kitchen floor and turn off the overhead lights she SEES it -- goes right
for the lights on top, and she gets such a kick from playing with the
thing.  Pure pleasure!

Sukie
"Nothing very, very good or very, very bad lasts very, very long."  Lady
 Dragon (movie)
"That explains a lot"  Warp (excellent ferret)
"Especially cranberries"  Meeteetse (beatific ferret who worships
 cranberries)
"Ah, but we all have a bit of god in each of us" Scooter (fat ferret
 licking chops)