Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 23:11:42 -0500
From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
It may be a women from Venus thing.  I received so many E-Mails asking why
the owner of the pet shop did not call the police when I was assaulted--all
from women.

Over the years that followed the attack, I went back to that pet shop about
twice a week.At First, I was so gratefull, I purchased all of my supplies
there[He did have me protected from the shop to my car.]But it did not take
a rocket scientist to see that the dogs were sick, and the ferrets had no
food or water.

I came to learn that the owner had a serious drug problem.  He was abusive
to an over-worked staff that loved the animals.  The ferrets meant nothing
to him.  He brought in over 20 at a time, and stuck them all in a trough
filled with cedar chips.  The food and water bowls quickly became filled
with cedar.  The babies pooped in the bowls, slept in the bowls.  When
fresh food and water were put out-ONCE A DAY- only the strongest got to
eat and drink before the bowls filled up with cedar.  The manager came to
know me.

I bought food there, and fed them myself.  I gave them water.  I trimmed
their nails.  I took home the ones too weak to eat and cared for them until
they were big and strong enough to return.  I did this until the owner was
about to murder many baby ferrets at a pet expo FOR THE SECOND TIME.  I
interfered inserting food and water bowls I had brought to the expo.  And I
made sure the babies had fresh food and water thru-out.  I could not stop
the thousands of people from picking them upevery day for three days.I did
what I could.  I was not allowed in the shop again.  Thankfully, he went
bankrupt shortly after.

So my guess is that a man hooked on cocaine doesnt call the police.

Prayers for those who lost their little children

Lisette