From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:38:01 -0700
This is just a suggestion for Alaska Folks, maybe, since Lynn M. will be
coming from the states maybe you can contact her, asking if she would be
able to bring some supplies to Alaska.  From what I have read in some
posts, things are hard to come by in Alaska for the furkids.  Remember I
said this is just a suggestion, depending on time, how much weight she
will be allowed on the flight.  I'm assuming she is flying.  Also I read
Jennifer and hubby are being transfered, if they need more weight or below
their limit, maybe some Totally ferret can be included.  I don't mean to
put you on the spot.  But from the posts I've read things are hard to come
by and as ferret loving people we all are.  It would be a kind thing to do.

Stephanie, since you only have 2 furkids, I wouldn't risk asking permission
to keep ferrets in a ffz.  There have been cases in CaCaLand where the
landlord has gotten mad at tenant and turned them in.  But the decision is
ultimately your choice - Best Wishes for Safety.