From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 05:32:20 PDT
Hello all!Please tell me someone out here has experienced this:

During recent introductions between my 2yr small female and our new 6mo.
HUGE male, they fight up a storm.  After about five minutes they both have
bottle brush tails and are dooking up a storm.  BUT while my big guy has
"evacuated" on the floor, my girl untangles herself just long enough to go
over to the litter box to do her buisness, hissing and dooking madly.
When she's done, she lunges right back at him.  EVERY TIME!

Is she just dainty or insane?  Anyone know?