From:
Ann Barzda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:41:19 -0500
Catching up on 2 months worth of posts:

1) I promised to let everyone know when my guys were better - well, they
are better!  Bouncing, dooking, eating, solid waste, I'm happy, they are
happy.  Consensus was, bad case of stomachache likely due to extra stress.
Possibly reinfected themselves after they got better the first time.  Not
ECE, as I feared.

2) Chicken Gravy - I am trying it on my older, insulinomic ferret, mixing
it with his duck soup.  He's not pleased, but he's eating it.  I don't
think he likes the small chicken pieces.  Little girl won't touch (but she
is a PICKY eater.  If I find something she likes, I'm really happy!) Big
guy will eat, but prefers his chickens whole!  He will steal the chicken
off my plate.  I'm trying with him, though, this way he gets all the parts
that are good.  And the little rats better eat it, I schlepped all the way
to the Amish market, paid triple what I would pay at the supermarket, just
so I could get them free range, no pesticide, no hormone, fresh-killed
chickens!

Ann and her happy dooking buddies