From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 08:24:33 -0500
I want everyone to know that I have volunteered to take all of Mary
Sennwald's fuzzies if she can get them to me, after her lose she is moving
and can't take her babies with her, I don't want to see all of them split
up so I told her I would take all her fuzzies, if she can get them to me.
Sorry about the lose of her husband.

pet sitting: just a comment to those using pet sitter's, make sure these
people have baby sat fuzzies and call those people and see how they where
treated.  Be careful they may only love certain types of pets.  Make sure
they are ferret friendly.

Ferret sitings: I saw what was suppose to be a ferret in a commercial about
a play station game so we have advanced once again.

Prayers to all the sick and all who have had loses.

Paula & Mike - Mom&Dad\
Banditt, Lightning and Lily-fuzzies
Doug, Bob and Nicole-human fuzzies