From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 16:46:31 -0500
>The problems that were noted with Febreze and animals were actually rather
>lacking in complete facts....
>Here are some of the "facts" that were left out:

>1.  ... It turns out that they had not "sprayed" Febreze on the bedding,
>they *poured* the Febreze on the bedding, soaking it with the liquid.
>They then *sprayed* the dogs, who were apparently smelling quite bad.  The
>bedding had not been allowed to properly air out, or even dry, before the
>dogs were allowed to sleep on them....
>
>A man bathed his bulldog in Febreze.  Deadly results...
>
>Two men in Philadelphia reported that spraying their parrot's cage with
>Febreze (without removing the bird first) resulted in the parrot's death.

How stupid are these people????????Any person with a brain knows that you
spray ANY kind of cleaner on living beings.I was sickened!!!stupid people
with no brains!

Mr. Lipinski
>I cannot adopt out a ferret into a home where there are any infants or
>children 7 years of age or under, and particularly, little girls.  No to
>potential adopters who have certain breeds of large pure-bred hunting dogs.

I guess I would not being any adopting from you then.I have 3,yes count
them 1,2,3 kids.all under the age of 7.A 6 tear old son who is A.D.H.D.He
takes Ritalin 2 times a day.Then I have 3 year old boy/girl twins!!!!!!!
Yes I have a girl.

Let me just say that my children are supervised with the ferts and they
LOVE them!!!!!!

I also have 2 BIG dogs.A black lab/springer spaniel mix and a husky German
shepard mix.Like I said big dogs.The lab mix is 2 hunting breeds.He loves
the ferts!!!!He loves to play with them.chase them around.lets them crawl
all over him.The other dog is terrified of them.He runs away.

>NO to potential adopters who are as ignorant as was I when I bought my
>first ferret, unless they FIRST agree to read Morton & Morton's book,
>"Ferrets, A Complete Pet Owner's Manual with a special chapter on
>Understanding Ferrets." This is required reading for every member of the
>household into which the adopted ferret will reside.

As you said yourself.You were ferret ignorant.But yet some one helped you
out in learning.It didn't stop your love for these animals.I do believe
that you love them.Or else you wouldn't be a shelter,but I ask you are a
shelter or a collector ?????????????????

I was wondering if anyone on this list is on the FFML as well????

Jen and her child loving,dog chasing,non book reading carpet sharks